Thursday, July 9, 2020

Special Assistant to President Buhari on Youth and Students Affairs, Nasir Adhama loses close relation

Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Youth and Students Affairs, Nasir Adhama has lost a close relation.

Nasir Broke the news on twitter saying the close relation, whom he refereed to as ''son'' died yesterday on his way to Kano.

He revealed the young man who only got married three weeks ago had informed him he would be coming to Kano and can stop by to greet him, if he is not too busy. 

Breaking the news, alongside a photo of the deceased, the SA wrote;

''Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihirrajiun, Allah ya jikan ka Khalifa. I’m shocked! He got married 3weeks ago, and a day before yesterday he called me ”Uncle Nasir, I'm going to kano tomorrow if you are free, I will come by and greet you.” He died yesterday on his way to Kano. RIP my son''



No comments:

Post a Comment